After graduating from Cornell University’s Graduate School he began his career working in New York City with architects who have pioneered the “development of affordable housing proto-types and in-fill housing.”
Mr. Juliano worked several years in New York City, and then continued his career in Princeton, New Jersey, where he designed ambulatory surgical centers and helped to create comprehensive needs assessment studies for area hospitals. Mr. Juliano, who joined the firm in 1996, has been involved in all phases of the design industry including planning, project management, schematic design and the construction phases of architecture. In addition he has managed construction of several apartment renovations in New York City. He is experienced in low-income housing, high-end residential design, renovations, office interiors, master planning, medical buildings, warehouse storage facilities, and high-rise office buildings.
Mr. Juliano’s designs have been exhibited in several metropolitan area art galleries, especially in the “1860 HOUSE” near Princeton, New Jersey. His architectural theories and utopian architectural visions have been the subject of lectures at both Princeton University and NJIT.
– Newport Office Centers IV, V, & VI, Jersey City, New Jersey: Full Service Design and Planning for a combined 3.5 million sq.ft. of office towers
– UBS/NOC VII; Jersey City, New Jersey: Redesign of an existing lobby in a 31-story office tower
– Cityview Corporate Center, Lyndhurst, New Jersey: Redesign of an existing lobby, Interior Design and Space Planning for a variety of tenants in an existing 100,000 sq.ft. low rise office building
– Allendale Corporate Center, Allendale, New Jersey: Full Service Design for two hi-tech flex warehouse/office buildings ranging between 40,000 sq.ft. and 120,000 sq.ft. each
– Aquablu and Laguna, Jersey City, New Jersey: Full Service design and planning for these high rise apartment buildings, representing a combined 530 dwelling units
– The Embankment and Revetment, Jersey City, NJ: Full Service Design and Planning for these mid-rise apartment buildings, representing a combined 330 dwelling units
– Private Residential: Numerous renovations in Northern Bergen County, New Jersey with a variety of programmatic requirements and budgets
In 2011 Mr. Juliano became an “Associate of the Firm”.EMAIL ANTHONY